Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Television on the way

Although this might not be earth-shattering news, it is fun for me. I anticipate the delivery of my new flat-screen high-definition television by weeks end. It is definitely a "non-needed" but "much-wanted" purchase. I have been researching televisions for quite a while and decided to take the plunge and give into my wants. I think I have driven Rusty and Patrick crazy calling them for advice. But, since they have both made similar purchases recently, I wanted their input. It truly is a "guy thing," to get this excited about an electronic gadget.

3 comments:

Patrick Dyle said...

I'll beat Rusty to it........ "Welcome to the dark side"

Looking to move! said...

It must be a MAN thing, but I bet some good chick flicks will look good on the new TV as well.

Anonymous said...

It will change your life! In what way, I can't be certain. It actually made *me* more of a football fan... ;-)

Gary